CPD Porthmadog FC
Uwchgynghrair Cymru / Welsh Premier

Gartref / Home
Newyddion / News
Gemau / Fixtures
Canlyniadau / Results
Adroddiadau / Reports
Lluniau / Photos
Chwaraewyr / Players
Hanes / History
Cyfeiriadau / Directions
Siop / Shop
Archifau / Archive
Y Tabl / The Table
Trafod / Discussion
Ail Dm / Reserves
Ystadegau / Statistics
Erthyglau / Articles
Cysylltiadau / Links
| TNS (a) | Trallwng / Welshpool (h) | Y Drenewydd / Newtown (a) | Prestatyn (a) |
| Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen (h) | Bangor (h) |
Principality Building Society Welsh Premier	-Monday, April 5th

CPD Porthmadog ...0		 Bangor City ... 2
			Jamie Reed 3'
			Lee Hunt 49

Early goals, one in each half, proved enough for Bangor to pick up the three
points and keep up the pressure on Aberystwyth for a 3rd place finish. It
appeared ominous for Port when Jamie Reed took only 3 minutes to score his
21st goal of the WPL season but any ideas of a rout were dispelled as a
determined home performance kept them in the game and they had a couple of
good chances themselves to level things up before the interval. The early
score in the second period eased matters for Bangor and despite late Port
efforts, especially once Orlik teamed up with Cai Jones at the front, it was
Bangor who created the better chances earning them a deserved win. 

An early break down the left by Mark Smyth set up the first Bangor goal
after only 3 minutes with Jamie Reed getting on the end of it to head past
Richard Morgan from close range. Port came very close to an equaliser after
10 minutes when the Bangor central defenders failed to deal with Marcus Orlik's
deep cross and Cai Jones was the first to react. He was very unlucky to see
his lob over the advancing Paul Smith roll tantalisingly the wrong side of
the upright. Port continued to apply the pressure forcing a series of
dangerous inswinging Mike Foster corners but Brewerton and Johnson stayed
firm at the heart of the Bangor defence. As the half wore on, despite the
strong wind, Bangor established greater control and set up several scoring
opportunities -a header by Lee Hunt straight at Richard Morgan, a blazing
shot followed by a header by Reed but the best chance came via another Smyth
cross with Hunt's header needing a touch over the bar from Richard Morgan.
But with only Reed's early goal separating the two sides the bustling,
persistent Cai Jones continued to keep Brewerton and Johnson occupied. This
persistence was almost rewarded when he forced a Johnson error and his
header looked goal bound but Johnson redeemed himself to clear off the line.

Bangor opened the second period knowing that one goal might not be enough to
ensure the three points, But within 4 minutes they put that right when
hesitation in the home defence gave Jamie Reed the time and space to put
Eddie Jebb away down the right and his accurate cross allowed the predatory
Lee Hunt to score from close range. This was a serious setback to Port's
chances of a fight back. Bangor continued to create the better chances and
when Smyth curled in a dangerous corner Hunt should have done better. Hunt
however continued to be a threat coming close with another header and Smyth
fired wide. Twice late on Richard Morgan was called into action diverting a
close range Hunt effort for a corner and then down well at the striker's
feet to cut out a good scoring chance. Port throughout the period knew that
one goal would put Bangor back under pressure and the introduction of Steve
Jones and Sin Meredith and moving Orlik up front gave the home team fresh
impetus. Cai Jones persistence forced Paul smith into an error but once
again the young forward was unlucky not to capitalise. Port's best chance of
the second period came when Marcus Orlik found Sin Meredith at the near
post but the finish flew narrowly over the bar.

Port, with John Keegan returning, looked far stronger at the back and pushed
the visitors for the whole of the 90 minutes but in the end Bangor carried
too much experience throughout the team and this in the end subdued a
determined Porthmadog.

Porthmadog: Richard Morgan, Aaron Stokoe (Steve Jones 72'), Mike Foster,
Euron Roberts, John Keegan, Dan Pyrs (Jamie Rogers 85'), Robert Evans, Chris
Jones, Cai Jones, Aden Shannon (Sin Meredith 68')), Marcus Orlik. Sub not
used: Dylan Williams(y). Yellow: John Keegan 51', Marcus Orlik 70'.

Bangor: Paul Smith, Peter Hoy, Chris Roberts, Dave Morley, Jamie Brewerton,
Craig Garside, Jamie Reed (Les Davies 79'), Mike Johnson, Lee Hunt, Eddie
Jebb (Marc Limbert 89'), Mark Smyth (Sin Edwards 79'). Subs not used: Matty
Hurdman, John Owen. Yellow: Peter Hoy 85'.

Referee: Mark Petch		Attendance: 385.

Gareth Williams      

Principality Building Society Welsh Premier 	-Saturday, April 3rd

CPD Porthmadog ... 1		Carmarthen Town ... 4
Sin Meredith 16'		Craig Hughes 40'
				Danny Thomas 51'
				Sacha Walters 65'
				Dale Griffiths 83'

Port's mini-revival came to a halt as Carmarthen did their own hopes of
achieving a top 10 finish a power of good with what appears a clear cut
victory. The fact that the margin of the result flattered them considerably
is unlikely to concern them as they closed the gap on Neath, currently in
10th place. After enjoying the rare luxury of an early lead and looking the
better side in the opening half, Port conceded just before the interval and
then the visitors went on to add three second half goals with Nathan
Cotterall tormenting right side of the home defence and Neil Thomas
protecting the lead by pulling of two outstanding saves to keep out goal
bound shots from Cai Jones. The performances of the two players was perhaps
the difference between the two sides at the end.

After early skirmishing Robert Evans burst free on the right for Port and
his low angled ball was deflected narrowly wide of the post. Chris Jones
followed up with a corner which he lifted to the far post and Sin Meredith
with 16 minutes gone opened the scoring his first goal for the club heading
past Thomas from close range. Port then continued to take the game to their
opponents and a Chris Jones cross came just too quickly for Cai Jones to get
a clean header. Carmarthen also had their opportunities with Craig Hughes
shooting straight at Richard Harvey but after 28 minutes the same player
should have levelled the scores when he found himself free at the back post
but his header struck the post and was scrambled clear. Young Port striker
Cai Jones was having his best game for the club holding the ball up well and
using his strength to good effect. His run down the right past two defenders
before crossing could have lead to a second Port goal but Chris Jones racing
in at the back post narrowly failed to get a final touch. With the interval
approaching the visitors struck back at a vital time when Craig Hughes ran
on to a through ball and caught out the patched up home defence to score
with a clinical finish from 8 yards. 

Port had an early opportunity in the second half when Sin Meredith headed a
Mike Foster corner over the bar but minutes later the visitors were ahead.
Nathan Cotterall had caused the Port defence numerous problems with his
tricky runs down the left in the first half but this time it was Walters who 
picked outDanny Thomas with a pin point cross and the forward headed past 
Harvey from close range. But the play remained even and Cai Jones 
could have brought things level again but for an outstanding Neil Thomas 
save diving to his right to keep out a powerful shot. Immediately after this, 
Chris Jones came close, having been put through by Sin Meredith. Carmarthen 
were dangerous on the break and Sacha Walters hit his shot into the side netting. 
Play was end to end and Neil Thomas, just after the hour mark, was in action 
again this time doing well to keep out Chris Jones's angled shot. With 66 
minutes on the clock Carmarthen increased their lead and Craig Hughes was
the source of the problem running to the bye-line on the left before cutting 
the ball back for Sacha Walters to score from close in. Though a come back now 
seemed unlikely Port had further goalscoring efforts with Cai Jones again 
finding space in the box but once again Neil Thomas denied him the goal his 
play deserved with another fine save. At the other end Nicky Palmer lifted a 
shot over the bar following a corner but with four minutes left Port failed to
clear their lines and Dale Griffiths took advantage to score from 12 yards
to open up a three goal margin which hardly represented the general run of
play. Even after this Port came close again when another determined Cai
Jones took him along the bye-line but his cross failed to pick out the
unmarked Aden Shannon.

Carmarthen travel home knowing, that their continued good form on the road
had kept them in the Top Ten melting pot. While Port can only think of what
might have been. For the future they can take heart from the performance of
teenage striker Cai Jones who must find it difficult to believe, having done
so much right, he did not find the back of the net.

Porthmadog: Richard Harvey, Aaron Stokoe, Mike Foster, Euron Roberts, Gareth
Parry, Dan Pyrs, Rob Evans (Dylan Williams 89'), Sin Meredith (Marcus Orlik
70') , Chris Jones, Cai Jones, Jamie Rogers (Aden Shannon 58'). Yellow
Gareth Parry 89'.

Carmarthen: Neil Thomas, Richard Hughes, Craig Hanford, Nicky Palmer (Ben
Saul 84'), Dale Griffiths, Neil Smothers, Danny Thomas, Tim Hicks (Sacha
Walters 16'), Paul Fowler, Craig Hughes (Mark Pritchard 77'), Nathan
Cotterall. Yellow: Sacha Walters 57', Craig Hughes 77'.

Referee: Matthew Bridges.		Attendance: 212.

Gareth Williams. 

Principality Building Society Welsh Premier 	-Saturday, March 27th

Prestatyn Town ... 1		CPD Porthmadog ... 1
Ian Griffiths 20'		Jamie Rogers 80'(p)

For the second time this week Port's game turned on a penalty scored and a
penalty missed. Gavin Cadwallader's miss proved costly for Newtown on
Tuesday as did Andy Moran's off target effort for Prestatyn with only a
minute of normal time left on the clock. Had he converted, it would have
given Prestatyn all three points, but in the event the successful Jamie
Rogers penalty 10 minutes from time gave Port a share of the points which
their overall play had earned them.

It was clear from the start that the stiff breeze, which favoured Porthmadog
in the first half, would have an influence on events. Port used the wind to
dominate territorially in the opening half but the home team was dangerous
on the break. After only five minutes full back Jack Lewis was allowed to
run 20 yards to the edge of the box before unleashing a shot which went
narrowly over the bar. Another counter-attack saw Ian Griffiths released
behind the Port defence but the forward was wayward with his finish when. A
third break however proved one too many and when Neil Gibson lobbed over the
over the defence Ian Griffiths' looping header held up in the wind dropping
just under the bar to put the home team ahead. Port however had their
moments early on with the play mainly in the Prestatyn half. Following a
good one two between Jamie Rogers and Sin Meredith, Dunt was down at his
near post to safe from Meredith. Sin Meredith threatened again with a
threatening run into the box halted by a good David Hates tackle. The best
Port chance of the early play came for Cai Jones after 17 minutes, when
Jamie Rogers touched on a Chris Jones' cross and the young forward struck
well but Dunt pushed the shot over the bar. The home side enjoyed a good
spell midway through the half with Jack Lewis' long throw into the box
falling for Ian Griffiths who fired wide and Richard Morgan got down well to
safe from Andy Moran and Moran again fired into the side netting. Twice
before the interval Chris Jones threatened to repeat his Tuesday exploits. A
good run into the box before cutting along the bye-line was blocked for a
corner by Dunt at his near post. Late in the half Jamie Rogers near post
cross was headed narrowly the wrong side of the post by Chris Jones.

Following an eventful opening half, the second period was by contrast
largely uneventful that is until the final 10 minutes. Territorially play
was fairly even but it was Prestatyn who came close to increasing their lead
when Steve Rogers unleashed a shot from 18 yards which rattled the cross
bar. Later a David Hayes shot from a similar distance was only narrowly over
the bar. But those efforts apart, chances were few and it began to look as
though the one goal would settle it. Then with 10 minutes left Jamie Rogers
broke down the left and crossed to the back post where Chris Jones unleashed
a goal bound shot which Paul O'Neill blocked with the use of the hand. Jamie
Rogers stepped up to strike the penalty wide of Dunt's left hand to level
the scores. Ian Griffiths could have restored the home team's lead a moment
later but he headed wide at the back post. At the other end Port could have
gone ahead in the 87th minute when Dunt saved his team with a fine double
save pushing away another Chris Jones cracker and then collecting Steve
Jones' follow up. But with a minute left Prestatyn were handed a golden
opportunity when referee Brian James pointed to the spot again punishing
John Keegan for an offence at a corner. Up stepped Andy Moran and sent his
shot wide of Richard Morgan's right hand post. There was still time for Ian
Griffiths to have an added time shot diverted for a corner and for Richard
Morgan to push away a Paul O'Neill header.

A win and a draw on the road in the space of five days is a good return for
any club but given Port's difficulties this season this was a considerable
achievement with Euron Roberts, John Keegan and Mike Foster again in the
thick of the battle in the latter stages.

Porthmadog: Richard Morgan, Dan Pyrs, Mike Foster, Euron Roberts, John
Keegan, Gareth Parry (Aaron Stokoe 55'), Chris Jones, Rob Evans, Jamie
Rogers, Cai Jones, Sin Meredith (Steve Jones 66'). Sub not used: Marcus
Orlik. Yellow: John Keegan 89', Jamie Rogers 93'.

Prestatyn: Dunt, Chris Davies, Jack Lewis, Hayes, O'Neill, Russ Jones, Ian
Griffiths, Neil Gibson, Moran, Steve Rogers, Ross Hannen. Subs not used:
Steve Harris, Gareth Davies, Dan Evans, Carl Murray(y), Simon Williams(y).
Yellow: Paul O'Neill.

Referee: Brian James		Attendance: 202

Gareth Williams.        

Principality Building Society Welsh Premier 	-Tuesday, March 23rd

Newtown ... 1		CPD Porthmadog ... 3
Gavin Cadwallader 12'		Chris Jones 24' 61' 71'

Port ended a three match losing run thanks to a fine Chris Jones hat trick
-giving him a return 4 of goals in two games- which also halted their
opponents' 4 match unbeaten run. The game in many ways turned on a Ross
Stephens missed penalty after 20 minutes for prior to this point Newtown,
already one goal up, had dominated proceedings and had they gone two up then
a Port fight back would have been considerably less likely. Considering the
run of bad luck they have had this season a smile from lady luck on this
occasion went a little way to balancing things up. 
The home side opened well and in the first minute Dawson almost capitalised
on a poor Port clearance and with 11 minutes on the clock Dawson again
caused further panic this time with a cross to the far post which was just
beyond Worton racing in at the back post. A minute later and the mid-Wales
club were ahead when a determined Gavin Cadwallader met Ross Stephens' free
kick to head past Richard Harvey. When Sin Meredith pulled down Dawson
inside the box and the referee Neil Morgan pointed to the spot it looked as
though the evening was turning into a disaster for the visitors. But they
were given a lifeline when Ross Stephens blazed his shot way over the bar. 
It was a lifeline which Port gratefully accepted and when Mike Foster's free
kick came back off the wall Chris Jones gave warning of the part he was to
play when he hit the back of the net with a clean strike from 15 yards. Port
now came more and more into the game and should have gone ahead after 33
minutes when Jamie Rogers got in behind the defence, but with only Dave
Roberts to beat he mishit his shot from 12 yards. Chris Jones then crossed
from the right and Cai Jones' glancing header was diverted for a corner.
During this period of Port pressure a Worton cracker for Newtown caused a
moment of panic as Richard Harvey needed a second attempt to gather the shot
in the atrocious weather conditions. But before the interval Jamie Rogers
had another opportunity to put Port ahead but his point blank header was
pushed away by keeper Roberts.
There was an early scare for Port in the second period when, following a
scramble in the box, John Keegan headed a goal bound shot off his line and
as the home team continued to apply the pressure a Ross Stephens free kick
was scrambled clear and Dylan Blain touched another Stephens free kick wide
of the post. But having weathered the early assault Port broke upfield and a
super cross field ball by Rob Evans found Chris Jones on the right of the
box and the winger struck a magnificent volley across keeper Dave Roberts
into the corner of the net. Chris Jones continued to pose the problems for
the home defence and Gareth Parry came close from another of his crosses. In
the 72nd minute Chris Jones caught out the home defence once more. With Dave
Roberts spending so much time well off his goal line throughout the evening
it was a blunder waiting to happen. The tricky winger nipped in to
dispossess the keeper and cut in goal wards but was denied a goal in open
play by the intervention of Gavin Cadwallader's hand. For the second time
during the evening Neil Morgan pointed to the spot and Cadwallader was
dismissed. Chris Jones stepped up to complete his hat trick sending the spot
kick well wide of Roberts' right hand. Despite being down to 10 men for the
last 19 minutes Newtown continued to look for the goal that would bring them
back into the game. Their best chance came when a low cross from Worton
created a close range opportunity for former Port player, Paul Roberts, but
he lifted his shot over the bar. Though they rode their luck on a couple of
occasions Port, with several players carrying knocks, largely kept things
under control and did not look like repeating Saturday's performance and
allow a two goal advantage to be frittered away.
This is the second time Neil Morgan has officiated a 3-1 Port away win this
season. He also did so in similar saturated underfoot conditions at
Carmarthen. Then, as this evening, he showed every sympathy with the players
and refereed to the conditions. So let's hope for more rain and more Mr

Porthmadog: Richard Harvey, Dan Pyrs, Mike Foster, Euron Roberts, John
Keegan, Gareth Parry, Rob Evans, Sin Meredith (Steve Jones 78'), Chris
Jones, Cai Jones ( Dylan Williams 90'), Jamie Rogers (Aden Shannon 87'). Sub
not used: Richard Morgan (gk). Yellow: Sin Meredith 20'.

Newtown: Dave Roberts, Craig Williams, Jack Hughes (Neil Mitchell 46'),
Craig Hutchison, Gavin Cadwallader, Andrew Thomas, (Callum Wright 83'),
Daniel Dawson (Jamie Russell 76'), Dylan Blain, Paul Roberts, Ross Stephens,
 Adam Worton. Sub not used: Tyrone McFadden. Red: Gavin Cadwallader 71'.

Referee: Neil Morgan (Swansea)  		Attendance:  175.

Gareth Williams.        

Principality Building Society Welsh Premier 	-Saturday, March 20th

CPD Porthmadog ... 2		Welshpool Town ... 3
Cai Jones 50'		Mark Stewart 61' 71'
Chris Jones 52'		Steff Edwards 88'

Having failed to score in 17 WPL games this season scoring twice in two
minutes should have secured Port the three points against Welshpool but, to
the amazement of their supporters, instead of going on to put the game well
beyond the visitors they allowed them back into the game with some basic
errors. To their credit Welshpool seized on the opportunities the errors
provided to wipe out the deficit thanks to strikes by Mark Stewart and, with
two minutes left, Steff Edwards secured all three points for the mid-Wales
In a scoreless opening half both teams found it difficult to establish any
pattern to their play in a strong swirling wind. With Welshpool edging
things territorially in the opening half most of their threat came down the
left with Steff Edwards proving a danger with his pacy runs and accurate
crossing. From one of these it needed a good block by Robert Evans to stifle
a scoring chance and a relieving Keegan header conceding a corner. Edwards
also came closest to scoring for the visitors, when after 20 minutes he
fired a useful shot from 18 yards which skimmed the crossbar. Other chances
fell to Ramsey and Kane but the finish was off target on both occasions. At
the other end a Stokoe header was comfortably saved by Maguire while a good
Cai Jones effort from 18 yards went narrowly over the bar. The best chance
of the half fell to Porthmadog after 36 minutes when Chris Jones weighted a
perfect through ball for Jamie Rogers but, with only the keeper to beat, the
forward snatched at his shot and ballooned the ball over the bar.
Spectators, as the half drew to and end, were left with the feeling that one
goal might well be enough to settle this encounter. Events in the second
half were to prove differently.
Porthmadog were quickly out of the blocks in the second half and after a
minute Rogers cleverly found Chris Jones in space on the left and the winger
raced into the box but his curling shot tantalisingly struck the foot of the
upright before being cleared. Port continued to dominate and 5 minutes into
the second period Cai Jones put them ahead with his first ever WPL goal. The
young striker brought a loose ball under control before turning inside and
from 16 yards firing an excellent finish wide of Maguire's right hand to
open the scoring. Two minutes later and Port had doubled their lead when sub
Steve Jones broke down the right and crossed for Chris Jones, at the far
post, to head past Maguire. Port continued to pressure the Welshpool defence
and more goals seemed to be on the way. But it was at the Port end that the
next goal came. Following a corner on the right the home defence appeared to
stand still momentarily -but the expected whistle for a free kick did not
materialise and that gave Mark Stewart enough space and time on the edge of
the box to send a clean finish past Richard Morgan. Even though the goal put
Welshpool back into the game it was Port who looked the more likely to score
again and it needed a fine one handed save by Maguire to keep out a goal
bound effort by Jamie Rogers which curled dangerously towards the top
corner. Then it appeared that Cai Jones had scored his second but referee
and linesmen turned down loud appeals that the ball had indeed crossed the
line. With 70 minutes gone the home defence was caught square allowing
Stewart to burst on to a ball between the central defenders and he kept his
cool to steer the ball past Richard Morgan. Play then became increasingly
scrappy and more and more panic crept into the Port game. With two minutes
of proper time left the ball reached Steff Edwards in space on the left of
the box and his cracking finish took the slightest of deflections to end up
in the corner of the net completing a match winning come back.
This was a massive disappointment for Port, in what has been a very
difficult season. This was an occasion where they got themselves into a
winning position and then went on throw it away with some very careless

Porthmadog; Richard Morgan, Jack Jones, Mike Foster, Euron Roberts, John
Keegan, Gareth Parry (Dan Pyrs 76'), Robert Evans, Aaron Stokoe (Steve Jones
49'), Chris Jones, Cai Jones, Jamie Rogers (Sin Meredith 72'). Sub not
used: Dylan Williams. Yellow: Gareth Parry 21'.

Welshpool: Davis Maguire, George Hughes, John Boardman, Arran Pritchard,
Martin Beattie, Mike Cronshaw (Joe Price 77'), Gareth Williams (Mark
Griffiths 55'), Eric Ramsey, Jordan Kane, Mark Stewart, Steff Edwards. Sub
not used: Adam Jenkins. Yellow Mark Stewart 79'.

Referee: A P Harms.		Attendance: 148.

Gareth Williams.

Principality Building Society Welsh Premier -Tuesday, March 16th

The New Saints ...5		CPD Porthmadog ... 0
Chris Sharp 17',36'.
John McKenna 38'
Jamie Wood 56'
Tommy Holmes 80'

Port found themselves overwhelmed by a TNS side who at no stage looked like
repeating their below par performance at the Traeth. This time the game
followed the form book to the letter. Port were not helped either by the
withdrawal of Dan Pyrs, Richard Morgan and Chris Jones adding to an already
lengthy injured list. 

The home side were soon into their slick passing style putting the Port
defence under early pressure with Ruscoe firing an early sighter over the
bar and Chris Sharp sending an angled shot wide of the upright. Ruscoe
continued to be a major threat and came close to opening the scoring with a
low free kick from the edge of the box which Richard Harvey, diving to his
left, saved well at the expense of a corner Despite some sterling defensive
work by Port the Saints went ahead after 17 minutes when a direct run by
Barry Hogan into the box opened up the Port defence for Chris Sharp to
score with a low shot from 12 yards. Though the Saints continued to pile on
the pressure, forcing a series of corners, there was no addition to the
score until the 37th minute. Then the stout Port resistance was broken twice
in a minute, which saw any hope of repeating the result at the Traeth
disappear. Ruscoe was again the supplier and his accurate cross gave Sharp
the relatively simple task of scoring his second from 10 yards. A minute
later and Port were 3 down as Sharp broke down the right and his supply was
converted well by John McKenna from 15 yards. Any Port forays upfield were
rare events and the only times the home defence were called into action were
for a Mike Foster free kick which was headed clear and a couple of off
target efforts by Jamie Rogers who was left to forage up front on his own.

The second half continued much the same as the first with Richard Harvey
soon in action pulling off a good save to deny Barry Hogan. Eleven minutes
into the second period and the Saints added a 4th goal when Jamie Wood
fastened on to a loose ball in the box and scored from 15 yards. The Port
goal now lead a charmed life with both post and cross bar feeling the
effects of the Saints battering. First Steve Evans rattled the cross bar and
then twice in quick succession the same upright survived a shaking to
mercifully prevent further additions to the score. Port meanwhile managed a
couple of useful efforts on target the first from Robert Evans and a Gareth
Parry effort followed both of which Paul Harrison dealt with comfortably.
One of the best opportunities fell to Jamie Rogers after good work by Arron
Stokoe but his shot flew over the bar. These were only temporary breaks in
the TNS flow and when the home side won a corner on the right Tommy Holmes
forced Craig Williams' cross into the net from close range after the ball 
had initially  struck the post. This completed the scoring though there was 
a goal line clearance and a couple of misses before Huw Jones blew his 
whistle to end Port's night of misery 

Port have never performed well on the artificial surface at Parkhall and
tonight was no exception. They stuck to their task manfully in what was a
very one sided contest.

Porthmadog: Richard Harvey, Jack Jones, Mike Foster, Euron Roberts, John
Keegan, Gareth Parry, Arron Stokoe (Dylan Williams 83'), Aden Shannon (Steve
Jones 70'), Sin Meredith, Jamie Rogers (Cai Jones 80')

TNS Harrison, D Holmes, C Marriott, T Holmes, Steve Evans, Hogan (Seargant
56'), Ruscoe, McKenna (Craig Williams 79'), Sharp, Wood (Abbott 69').

Referee: Huw Jones		Attendance: 138.

Gareth Williams