CPD Porthmadog FC
Cynghrair Undebol Huws Gray Alliance League

 Gartref / Home  Newyddion / News  Gemau / Fixtures  Canlyniadau / Results  Adroddiadau / Reports  Lluniau / Photos  Chwaraewyr / Players  Hanes / History  Cyfeiriadau / Directions  Siop / Shop  Archifau / Archive  Y Tabl / The Table  Trafod / Discussion  Academi / Academy  Ystadegau / Statistics  Erthyglau / Articles  Cysylltiadau / Links
| Caersws (a) | Penycae (h) | Llanrhaeadr ym Mochnant (h) | Rhyl [LC] | Fflint (h) | Rhuthun (a) |

Huws Gray Alliance        -Saturday, 21 April
Ruthin Town ... 0        CPD Porthmadog ... 2
                                     Darren Thomas 53
                                     Rhys Roberts 65
A win at Ruthin today confirmed Portís HGA finish in third place on 
the pitch but fourth in the cutting rooms. It also means that they, 
and second placed Rhyl, have identical playing records over the 30 
game season, separated by Rhylís superior goal difference and an 
administrative penalty. Despite constant Port pressure the first half 
ended goalless, but two goals in a 12 minute second half spell ensured 
that Port ended the 2011/12 season on a high with a seventh consecutive 
Porthmadog were on the attack from the start and after four minutes a 
far post cross from Chris Williams was only narrowly out of the reach 
of Darren Thomas. The pressure continued with a series of 6 corners 
which the home defence did well to survive. A break down the left by 
Craig wilkinson threatened to catch Port out but Merfyn Williams pulled 
off a good save at his far post. But the main action continued to be in 
the home sideís half and when the ball was only cleared as far as Grahame 
Austin  he responded with a 25 yard effort that flew over the bar. Despite 
all the Port pressure Ruthin keeper was not really tested and when Jamie 
Price lifted a free kick into the Port box defenders were relieved to see 
Josh Daviesí shot deflected for a corner.  As the half wore on Port 
redoubled their efforts to get their noses in front and  a good move down 
the left created a shooting chance for Craig Roberts, but the well struck 
shot was saved by Hulse.  A  good Chris Williams free kick provided Grahame 
Austin with a heading opportunity but again the effort was wide.  Twice 
more Port came close just before the interval. Darren Thomas broke to the 
byline but Hulse was down well at his near post to save and when Mike Foster 
lifted a free kick into the box Rhys Robertsrose well but his header went 
over the bar. At half-time the game remained goalless and Ruthin could feel 
pleased that their defensive performance had denied Port any clearcut 
Darren Thomas was in the action early in the second period but Hulse save 
well at his near post. Jack Cramptton responded with a break and a wayward 
shot from 25 yards. But Port were back on the attack and Graham Boylanís shot 
on the turn failed to hit the target. But eight minutes into the second half 
the breakthrough came when Craig Roberts won the ball in midfield and released 
Darren Thomas who still had much to do. He held off defender Huw Price and 
finished with a superb 15 yard shot which found the net just inside the far 
post. Ruthin responded with a series of attacks which saw shots, albeit from 
distance, by Josh Davies and Sam Griffiths. A Jamie Wood corner then caused 
panic in the Port rearguard but Merfyn Williams got a hand to it and palmed it 
away for the corner. Another Ruthin corner gave Josh davies a heading opportunity 
but he lifted his header over the bar. But a minute later and Port  doubled their 
ead. Excellent work by Craig Roberts and Darren Thomas down the right took the 
latter to the byline and Darrenís lobbed cross to the back post gave Rhys 
Roberts the chance to score his tenth of the season, a chance which he took with 
a looped header over Hulse into the net. Port could have further increased their 
lead late on as Mark Jones with a powerful header almost converted Mike Fosterís 
left wing cross. Graham Boylan could have added a third when an excellent low 
Chris Williams cross found him in space at the back post but he steered his shot 
wide. For the home team a couple of late chances fell to Sion Davies but they 
ere again from distance and did not threaten Merfyn Williamsí clean sheet. 
Congratulations to the two veterans Mike Foster, who directed in midfield, and 
Merfyn Williams who did the same at the back.
Things could have turned sour when the three point deduction came on the back of 
a run of three defeats and threatened to derail the season. It is a credit to the 
players and the management team that they have pulled things round and ended the 
season on a high.
Port: Merfyn Williams, Ryan Davies, Chris Williams, Mike Foster, Rhys Roberts, 
Grahame Austin, Craig Roberts, Phil Williams, Graham Boylan, Darren Thomas, Jason 
Harvey (Mark Jones 73). Subs not used: Arran Richmond, Campbell Harrison, Gareth 
Parry. Yellow: Grahame Austin.
Ruthin: Jamie Hulse, Jamie Price, Jason Wood,(Adam Williams 72), Mark Entwistle, 
Jack Jones, Huw Price, Craig Wilkinson, Matthew Davies, Josh Davies, Jack Crompton, 
Sam Griffiths 9Sion Davies). Sus unused: Asa Hamilton, Ricky Parry.
Referee: John Spender (Rhyl)        Attendance: 89.

Huws Gray Alliance League  -Saturday, 14 April

CPD Porthmadog ... 2        Flint Town United ... 1
Craig Roberts 20               Adam Bailey 30
Darren Thomas 59
Port stretched their winning run to six consecutive victories in a game
 where they should have gained a more comfortably victory than the odd 
goal in three score line. The scores were level at the interval but 
Darren Thomas scored the winner with a confident strike inside a quarter 
of an hour of the second period.
Porthmadog dominated the possession in the early stages and after 7 minutes 
Darren Thomas fired an angled shot from the right, but McGee in the Flint 
goal was well positioned to make the save. Four minutes later Graham Boylan 
lifted an excellent cross to the far post and after the scramble which 
followed, Jason Harvey fired across the face of goal and wide. Soon after 
it was Boylan again, this time with a good lay off for Darren Thomas whose 
shot from 18 yards flew over the bar. With a quarter of an hour gone Flint 
started to get more of a foothold in the game and Hill met a good cross from 
the left but his header was wide of the target. After this flurry it was Port 
again on the attack and Ryan Davies met a Jason Harvey free kick but once 
more a Port effort flew over the bar. A minute later, however, and Port were 
ahead when Ryan Davies, who was making an impact down the right with some well 
placed crosses, lifted another one towards the back post.  Craig Roberts met 
the cross with the cleanest of headers which went over keeper McGee into the 
back of the net.  It was a deserved lead and Port went on to create further 
chances with Graham Boylan going close from a Darren Thomas cross and McGee 
saved a Craig Roberts rasper. But the expected Port second goal did not 
materialise and instead it was Flint who drew level after half an hour. Though 
they had struggled to make an impact to their credit the visitors took their 
first real chance and levelled the scores. Adam Bailey did well to get his head 
to a Renshaw cross from the right and guided it just inside keeper Merfyn 
Williams’ left hand post. Action was then restricted to midfield and the only 
other threat on goal came from Jason Harvey’s angled 20 yard effort. Scores 
remained all square at the interval. 
Port started strongly again in the second half and when Craig Roberts met Chris 
Williams’ deep cross it needed an another good save from McGee to keep the scores 
level. Two minutes later and a good sweeping Port move opened up the Flint defence 
and following a couple of blocked efforts Phil Williams struck powerfully from 15 
yards only to see a goalbound shot once more superbly saved by McGee. It was then 
Flint’s turn to press and they almost went ahead when Hughes took advantage of a 
misdirected defensive header to hit an angled shot against the post. But with 59 
minutes gone Port went back into the lead when Graham Boylan played an excellent 
ball to put Darren Thomas through on goal and this time McGee was unable to prevent 
a cracking angled shot from finding the corner of the net. The home side would have 
gone further ahead but for some more McGee magic when the keeper spectacularly saved 
point blank from Darren Thomas following Jason Harvey’s excellent low ball.  Late on 
McGee again pulled off another save to deny Phil Williams once more. Despite a couple 
of late Flint attacks Port held on to the lead for a deserved three points.
Port: Merfyn Williams, Ryan Davies, Chris Williams, Mike Foster, Rhys Roberts, Grahame 
Austin, Craig Roberts, Phil Williams, Graham Boylan, Darren Thomas, Jason Harvey (Arran 
Richmond 78).  Subs not used: Mark Jones, Campbell Harrison.
Flint: Adam McGee, Richie Walker, Adam Bailey, John Hill (capt), John Davies, Matty 
Harvey, Sean Kilgannon, Stuart Hughes, Jamie Hayes, Shaun Beck, Jason Renshaw.
Subs: Ryan Hedges 59, Ryan Brown 72, Paul Johnson 78
Referee: M Jones                                Attendances: 144 

Huws Gray Cup Semi-Final  -Tuesday, 3 April

CPD Porthmadog …. 0		Rhyl FC … 3
			Russ Courtney 20
			Ryan Williams 83
			Mark Pritchard 88

This was a game dominated by the gale force winds making any kind of 
decent football impossible. In a total lottery Rhyl won because they 
took their chances well when they were presented, though two late 
goals gave a score line which flattered the winners.

Both teams tried their best to string a few passes together but the 
wind blowing diagonally across the field made this a losing battle. 
Port forced a couple of early corners and a Darren Thomas cross 
created a shooting chance for Craig Roberts but Mackin went down well 
to save.  With 20 minutes gone Rhyl, against the run of play, got 
their noses in front. Paul Mooney lifted an excellent free kick to the 
far post. The ball held up in the wind and Russ Courtney rose unmarked 
to head powerfully across the keeper and into the far corner of the 
net. Rhyl had a chance to double their lead a minute later when McManus 
broke past the advancing Meilir Huws but his goal bound shot was cut 
out well by Grahame Austin. Forbes then broke dangerously down the right 
for Rhyl but lifted his shot over the bar. The latter stages of the half 
belonged to Port with Steve Kehoe prominent in midfield. Twice he opened 
the Rhyl defencewith quality passes. Both provided shooting chances for 
DarrenThomas but on both occasions he pulled his shots wide of the  post. 
Rhyl retained their single goal lead at the interval.

If anything conditions got even worse in the second half. Port had an 
early opportunity to draw level when Iwan Williams got behind the defence 
and found Darren Thomas on the right of the box but the shot drifted 
narrowly wide. Soon after Iwan threatened again but an excellent tackle by 
Powell averted the danger. It was always a struggle for both sides and 
defending in the conditions was a lottery. Forbes had a chance for Rhyl 
when a ball broke free to him on the edge of the box but Meilir Huws went 
down well to save. Huws was soon in action again touching a 40 yard free 
kick from Mooney over the bar. Phil Williams for Port responded with a 
good effort from 25 yards but Mackin collected at the second attempt. 
With 7 minutes left Rhyl scored theirsecond. A defender slipping in the 
box supplied the chance and Ryan Williams took advantage with a fine 
angled finish from 15 yards. Port were given a late lifeline when Ryan 
Davies was brought down in the penalty area. The referee pointed to the 
spot but to underline that it was not Port’s night as HGA player 
of the month had his spot kick saved by Mackin diving to his left. With 
Port pushing forward a long ball out from the back gave Mike Pritchard 
a shooting chance which he took well firing past the advancing Meilir 
Huws. It was all over now and Rhyl had secured their place in the final.

Port: Meilir Huws, Ryan Davies, Chris Williams (Mike Foster 88), 
Steve Kehoe, Rhys Roberts, Grahame Austin, Iwan Williams 
(Jason Harvey 81), Phil Williams (Mark Jones 81), Graham Boylan,  
Craig Roberts, Darren Thomas. Subs not used: Gareth Parry, 
Camp bell Harrison.

Rhyl: Louis Mackin, mark Powell, Shaun Dowling, Russ Courtney, 
Matt Woodward, Scott Beckett, Ryan Williams, Paul Mooney, 
Dave Forbes, Mike Pritchard,  Paul McManus (Danny Jarrett 81). 
Subs not used: Jim Gambino, Tom Rowlands.
Referee: Martin Williams.

Huws Gray Alliance         -Saturday, 31 March

CPD Porthmadog ... 1		Llanrhaeadr ym Mochnant ... 1
Graham Austin 53'		Ben White 61'
Graham Boylan 88'

A narrow win over determined visitors took Port to second place in the league 
– at least until Rhyl take on Penycae tomorrow afternoon.

Based on the first half an hour’s play, the home supporters could have 
been forgiven for predicting an extremely comfortable win for their side. The 
home team dominated possession and created numerous half chances, none of which 
they could convert. Some of their passing moves were excellent with Darren 
Thomas providing numerous excellent crosses and corners.

Port could have opened the scoring after 8 minutes. Darren Thomas’s 
corner was met by Rhys Roberts and his powerful header needed a goal-line 
clearance from Llanrhaeadr’s Boris Martinez. Appeals that the ball had 
actually crossed the line were waved away by ref Aled Jones. Possibly the best 
opportunity of the half followed 5 minutes later. This time a Mark Jones looked 
to be causing few problems, but Dan Kelly’s sliced clearance looped up 
forcing visiting keeper Lee Davies to tip the ball over his own cross-bar. More 
Darren Thomas crosses continued to cause further problems, however the closest 
they came was when Craig Roberts headed just past the post after 18 minutes.

A strong appeal for a penalty was waived away by the referee just a few minutes 
later. Thomas looked to have been tripped in the box but it was not enough to 
convince the ref. After such a bright start, the penalty shout was just about 
the last meaningful Porthmadog effort of the half other than a Darren Thomas 
shot from the edge of the box a few minutes before the half time whistle.

Llanrhaeadr, who had made no impact on the game in the first half hour – 
rarely crossing the half-way line – suddenly came to life in the last 
minutes of the half. On 32 minutes it took a Phil Williams goal-line header to 
prevent Emyr Roberts scoring after Jamie Evans’ free-kick from the half 
way line.

The visitors carried their improved form into the second half, starting by 
looking the sharper of the two teams. Ironically, despite now being on the back 
foot, Port took the lead after 8 minutes of the half. A training ground 
set-piece saw Rhys Roberts heading the ball back across goal after a Darren 
Thomas corner – right into the path of Graham Austin who headed in from 
point-blank range.

This should have been just the spur that Port needed to reinstate their grip on 
the game. Unfortunately, all it took to allow Llanrhaeadr back into the game 
was a comical defensive blunder. Keeper Meilir Hughes was the unfortunate 
culprit – just after the hour, his attempted pass to Austin found 
Llanrhaeadr striker Ben White and he had the simplest opportunity to shoot and 
bring the visitors level. Hughes made amends for his blunder nine minutes 
later. He saved well from a Boris Martinez’s shot and from the resulting 
rebound, White fired just over.

With time running out, Port finally started to throw caution to the wind. The 
introduction of Iwan Williams and Jason Harvey created a few more problems for 
the Llanrhaeadr defence. With just five minutes to go, there were more claims 
for a penalty. Again Darren Thomas was on the receiving end – this time 
seemingly pushed to the ground – but again the ref was not impressed. 
Three minutes later it was a Thomas run which unlocked the visitors’ 
defence. His shot, after cutting in from the right flank looked to be going 
straight at the goalkeeper but it took the slightest of touch from in-form 
Graham Boylan to direct the ball into the back of the net.

Not an all together convincing performance from Port, but at least they 
continued going until the very end. It gives Gareth Parry’s side their 
5th straight win in March – quite a contrast from the poor from of 
January and February.

Porthmadog: Meilir Hughes, Ryan Davies (Iwan Williams 65'), Chris Williams, 
Steve Keyhoe, Rhys Roberts, Graham Austin, Craig Roberts, Phil Williams, Graham 
Boylan, Mark Jones, (Jason Harvey 72'), Darren Thomas.
Subs not used: Mike Foster, Gareth Parry, Merfyn Williams.

Llanrhaeadr ym MochnantL Lee Davies, Hamish Clifton, Boris Martinez (Tom 
Bailey 79'), Matty Evans, Emyr Roberts, Dan Kelly, Joe Vaughan, Tomos Evans, 
Allen Jones, Jamie Evans, Ben White.										
Subs not used: Joe Makinson, Gwynedd Jones.

Attendance: 139

Emyr Gareth

Huws Gray Alliance         -Saturday, 24 March

CPD Porthmadog ... 4     Penycae FC ... 0
Graham Boylan 2
Craig Roberts 18
Darren Thomas 52
Jason Harvey 83

A day which started badly for Penycae only got progressively worse. They 
arrived late having been held up on the A55 and two minutes after the late 
start found themselves a goal down. Two goals in each half secured the most 
comfortable victory of the season for Port. With frustrations mounting, as 
they virtually failed to break out of their own half at any stage in the 
game, two Penycae players saw red leaving them to play out the final stages 
with 9 players on the pitch.

Port got off to the best possible start thanks once more to newcomer Graham 
Boylan who notched his 4th goal in only five appearances and with a couple of 
assists as well, he has made quite an impact since his arrival at the Traeth. 
Boylan latched on to a great ball down the right by Gruff Williams, outstripped 
the defence before cutting inside into the box netting past the advancing Platt 
with a cracker from 16 yards. Play remained concentrated in the Penycae half 
with Manuel clearing off his line and Rhys Roberts heading a dangerous Gruff 
Williams cross wide at the back post. Phil Williams was unlucky when his 20 yard 
shot flew for a corner off keeper Platt’s leg. With 13 minutes gone Graham Boylan 
broke down the right angling a low cross to the back post where Rhys Roberts 
sliced his tap in narrowly wide. But with 18 minutes gone Port got a deserved 
second goal when a ball played into the box by Gruff Williams was switched back to 
Craig Roberts whose 18 yard stunner nestled safely in the corner of the net.  
With the continuing Port pressure home supporters were fully expecting more 
additions to the score before the interval. But despite the fact that Penycae only 
managed one or two excursions into the Port half the expected goals didn’t 
materialise. Darren Thomas, following a good build up, fired a shot over the bar 
and when Ryan Davies met a Darren Thomas corner his header was cleared off the line 
by Bull. Just after the half hour mark a Craig Roberts curler was well saved by 
Platt diving to his left. But the score remained at 2-0 at half-time.

Seven minutes into the second half and the lead was stretched to three goals. Darren 
Thomas was given space cutting in from the right and he unleashed a low 18 yard left 
foot shot which went into the net off the post. Five minutes later Platt went down 
well at his right hand post to deny Phil Williams again. Darren Thomas lifted a 
dangerous ball to the back post where a clean Rhys Roberts header was kept out by 
another good Platt save.  It again looked likely that Port would go on to increase their 
lead but the game lost much of its pattern and through a mixture of substitutions and 
too many individual efforts supplanting the usual team ethic. Play remained almost 
exclusively in the Penycae half and when Rhys Roberts met a good back post cross with 
a clean header a goal seemed certain only for it to go across goal and very narrowly 
wide. Frustrations were mounting for Penycae and with 68 minutes gone Tom Allen 
received his marching orders from referee Martin Trigg and almost immediately Cian 
Phillips received a yellow card. With 76 minutes gone Penycae managed to break goalwards 
for the first time with Andy Stockton getting past the diving Meilir Huws only to shoot 
into the side netting. Seven minutes from time Port added a fourth with sub Jason Harvey 
scoring with a fine angled shot which curled inside the far post. Thanks also going to 
Gruff Williams for another assist. Yet another excellent Gruff Williams back post cross 
created a good heading chance but Graham Austin’s effort went over the bar. With a minute 
of normal time left Penycae frustrations built up again and Tom Dodd this time saw red. 
Ironically in added time Penycae managed their most threatening move of the entire match 
when Edwards’ cross into the box found Phillips who blazed over the bar from 12 yards.

Port remain in fourth spot but the effect of those 3 deducted points will not be lost on 
Port supporters. With Rhyl losing on Deeside those three points would now put Port ahead of 
Rhyl and in second place! However that is no to be and Port will have to soldier on and 
look to extend their four match winning run to include the three remaining games.

Port: Meilir Huws, Gruff J Williams, Chris Williams, Steve Kehoe (Ryan Connolly 64), Ryan 
Davies, Grahame Austin, Craig Roberts (Jason Harvey 71), Phil Williams, Graham Boylan (Mark 
Jones 64), Rhys Roberts, 
Darren Thomas. Subs not used: mike Foster, Merfyn Williams(gk). 
Penycae: Mike Platt, Lee Bull, Mark Atkinson, Tim Manuel, A Jackson, J P Wood, Cian Phillips, 
Andy Stockton, Ian Andrews (G Edwards 64), Tom Dodd, Tom Allen. Red: Tom Allen 68, Tom Dodd 89. 
Yellow: Cian Phillips 70. 
Sub not used: P Connolly.

Referee: Martin Trigg (Kinmel Bay).                         Attendance: 143.

Huws Gray Alliance         -Saturday, 17 March

Caersws FC ... 2		CPD Porthmadog ... 3
Neil Mitchell 55 84		Darren Thomas 23 51
			Iwan Williams 59

Two goals in an 8 minute spell early in the second half giving them a 3-1 
advantage looked to have made the game secure for Porthmadog. But losing 
keeper Richard Harvey with a dislocated figure after 78 minutes meant that 
striker Graham Boylan had to replace him in goal. Caersws then scored a 
second goal to set up a tense finish and to make life more difficult for 
Port, Iwan Williams saw red when he received a second yellow and referee 
Martin Williams found eight minutes of added time.  But they survived all 
the mishaps to record a third straight win.

Caersws were first to threaten and after three minutes Ryan Davies had to 
clear a shot from the edge of the box off his line. Port responded with 
Graham Boylan heading a good Darren Thomas cross narrowly off target and a 
minute later Chris Williams’ low 18 yard effort went across the goal and 
wide of the post. Home defender Gareth Sudlow was forced to give away a 
corner to cut out Gruffydd John’s dangerous cross. But despite the attacking 
play of both sides the first goal did not come until the 22nd minute when 
Port edged in front when Darren Thomas fastened on to Iwan Williams’ angled 
ball from midfield. The winger cut inside from the left and unleashed a powerful 
shot from 16 yards to beat home keeper David Jones. Caersws responded with some 
dangerous attacks down the right. A right wing corner by Jack Hughes bounced 
to safety off the cross bar. Past the half hour mark and Mark Griffiths cut 
inside dangerously from the right but lifted his shot over the bar from 15 yards. 
A Neil Mitchell break followed for the home team but he put his shot wide as 
Richard Harvey advanced. As half time drew near it took an excellent David 
Jones save to deny Phil Williams as he met Darren Thomas’ corner with a glancing 
header at the near post. A goal would have been no more than Phil Williams 
deserved for his overall performance in midfield. Half time was reached with 
Port ahead by a single goal.

With only six second half minutes gone Port were two up, following a good break 
down the right. Steve Kehoe played an accurate ball towards the back post where 
Darren Thomas raced in, took one touch and finished off with a header, beating 
Jones from close range. This gave Darren his second double in consecutive games. 
The two goal advantage however proved short lived as four minutes later Mark 
Griffiths broke down the right to the bye line and drove a low cross to the near 
post where Neil Mitchell burst in to get a final touch and make the score 2-1. 
But the goal rush  was not over for in another four minutes Port restored their 
two goal advantage. The ball was played wide to Graham Boylan who had scored in 
each of his three previous appearances for Port. This time however he turned 
supplier crossing into the danger area for Iwan Williams, revelling in his free 
roll up front, to apply a final touch. Port now looked on top with Caersws showing 
their frustration as the referee handed out two yellow cards for petulance. Then 
a  Mark Griffiths effort for them flew wide and Richard Harvey went down well to 
cut out a dangerous cross to the near post by the same player. Just as Port appeared 
to have things under control the injury jinx struck again. On 78 minutes Richard 
Harvey was forced to leave the pitch with a dislocated finger. With no sub keeper on 
the bench striker Graham Boylan went into goal and six minutes later he was beaten 
at his near post when Neil Mitchell scored his second of the match heading home Jack 
Hughes’ accurate cross. A nerve racking finale followed as things got even more 
difficult when Iwan Williams received his marching orders for a second yellow card. 
This was minutes only after the player had received a painful arm injury which is a 
suspected fractured.  Caersws scenting a share of the points pushed forward as the 
Port defence protected their sub keeper. In the event he only had a couple of saves 
to make but it was a nail biting finish as referee Martin Williams found eight minutes 
of added time. But Port held out for a deserved three points.

The victory lifts Port into 4th place ahead of Cefn Druids on goal difference. With 
Buckley drawing at home to Connah’s Quay and Flint losing at home to Ruthin it has 
been a good weekend for Port. Another interesting statistic is the 9 yellow cards 
issued during the game!

Port: Richard Harvey(M. Jones 78), Gruff J Williams, Chris Williams, Steve Kehoe, Ryan Davies, 
Grahame Austin, Craig Roberts, Phil Williams, Graham Boylan, Iwan Williams, Darren 
Thomas. Subs not used: Ryan Connolly, Arran Richmond, Mike Foster. Red: Iwan Williams 
(2 yellow  cards 70,88). Yellow: Darren Thomas 8, Grahame Austin 83, Mark Jones 90.

Caersws: David Jones, Geraint Lewis, Ian Edmonds,  Gareth Sudlow (Tyrone McFadden 81), 
Scott Williams (Colin Reynolds 58), Graham Jones, Jack Hughes, Neil Mitchell, Graham 
Evans, Mark Griffiths, Robert Evans. Sub not used: Drew Reynolds. Yellow: Neil Mitchell 18, 
Gareth Sudlow 65, Mark Griffiths 66, Jack Hughes 97.

Referee: Martin Williams (Johnstown)                   Attendance: 169. 


Cysylltwch ‚ ni / Contact us