CPD Porthmadog FC
Cynghrair Undebol Huws Gray Alliance League

 Gartref / Home  Newyddion / News  Gemau / Fixtures  Canlyniadau / Results  Adroddiadau / Reports  Lluniau / Photos  Chwaraewyr / Players  Hanes / History  Cyfeiriadau / Directions  Siop / Shop  Archifau / Archive  Y Tabl / The Table  Trafod / Discussion  Academi / Academy  Ystadegau / Statistics  Erthyglau / Articles  Cysylltiadau / Links
| Guilsfield (h) | Denbigh (a) | Caernarfon (a) | Llandrindod (a) | Rhydymwyn (h) | Mold Alex (h) |

Huws Gray Alliance -Saturday, 01 November 2014

CPD Porthmadog... 1
Josh Davies 90

Mold Alex FC.......... 3
Lewis Buckley 23’
Aaron Stafford 43’
Dan Drazdaukas 75’

This was a day where, despite all their excellent approach play, the ball just refused to fall for Port. They netted twice only to have them controversially disallowed and also struck the woodwork on three occasions and had a penalty appeal turned down. Alex took full advantage going two well taken goals ahead by half-time. They were forced to defend in numbers for almost the entirety of the second period but to the end they remained organised at the back, hitting on the break when the opportunity arose snatching a third to settle the game. This was an excellent game of football a credit to both sides despite the weather conditions and one thing is certain Mold’s climb up the table is set to continue.

Alex started strongly with most of the early threat coming from the clever wideman Kiruanda twice playing dangerous balls into the box begging for a final touch. He followed this up with another run to strike the outside of the post. Port were however unfortunate not go ahead, as Cai Jones raced on to a through ball. But his super strike did not count as the linesman flagged for what must have been a very marginal offside decision. Gradually it was Port who looked the more threatening, Gwydion Ifan struck the cross bar and Josh Hartrick broke to the byline to cut back for Josh Davies but Burns was quickly off his line to block the shot. But it was Mold Alex who went ahead after 23 minutes. The goal had an element of good fortune when Dalton’s ball into the box was deflected into the path of Lewis Buckley who took the opportunity with a clinical finish. Gwynfor Jones then limped out of his debut to be replaced by Dilan Lomas. There was some quality passing from both sides and when Alex set up a good move just before the half hour it needed some good defensive covering from Gwydion Ifan to relieve the situation. Cai Jones countered with a good run down the left, the cross found Iwan Lewis who appeared to be pushed off the ball but play was allowed to go on. Iwan Price was only inches away from finding the net with a 25 yard pile driver. Another Hartrick break to the byline, finding Iwan Lewis but again Burns was out for an excellent block. Towards the end of the half Port found themselves stretched as Aaron Stafford chased a long ball wide on the left hitting an unbelievable strike with the side of his foot over the advancing Richard Harvey into the net. 2-0 at the interval.

From the off in the second period Port were on the attack and almost immediately found the net when Eilir Edwards’ curling free kick took the slightest of touches but referee Lee Evans saw an infringement and disallowed it. Home supporters were beginning to get the feeling that it was not to be their day. The pattern of the half became set, incessant Port pressure punctuated by quick skilful counterattacks from Alex. From one of these, a quarter of an hour into the half, Buckley put Kiruanda through on goal but a glorious chance was spurned. Port continued to dominate possession as a Josh Davies effort was cleared off the line, Josh Banks had a cracker well saved by keeper Burns and Hartrick’s 18 yard effort went narrowly wide. Balls piled into the crowded Mold box all eluding a final touch or were kept out by cool defending. Twice in quick succession Josh Davies came close, hitting the post with a header and steering a shot narrowly wide. Following a good save by Richard Harvey to keep out Buckley the visitors won a free kick in a central position and Dalton got his head to the free kick to net the all important third goal. Dilan Lomas struck the Mold cross bar -to sum up Port’s afternoon. But just before the end Josh Davies netted following up as Burns parried away a shot. Josh has found the net in six of the last 7 league games but not a winning goal this time.

A disappointing end to a seven match unbeaten run but Mold proved themselves a truly rejuvenated team with considerable pace and skill and on this form will prove a match for most teams in the HGA.

PORTHMADOG: Richard Harvey, Gwydion Ifan, Josh Banks, Gwynfor Jones (Dilan Lomas 25’), Josh Stadnicki, Iddon Price, Iwan Lewis, Josh Hartrick (Stuart Rogers 75’), Cai Jones, Josh Davies, Eilir Edwards (Dave Edwards 73’). Unused subs: Gruff Williams, Craig Papirnyk. Yellow: Josh Hartrick 37’, Josh Stadnicki 45’, Josh Banks 63’.

MOLD ALEX: John Burns, Paul McElney, Lewis McNally, Danny Dalton, Shaun McCarthy, Alex Ahmed (Ross Ankers 66), Thomas Murphy, Haydn Cooper (John McAuliffe 50’) , Aaron Stafford (Dan Drazdaukas 75’) , Lewis Buckley, Oamase Kiruanda. Yellow: Lewis Buckley 54’)

Referee: Lee Evans. Attendance: 154.

Huws Gray Alliance -Saturday, 25 October 2014

CPD Porthmadog........... 4
Iwan Lewis 66’
Josh Davies 68’
Cai Jones 69’
Josh Hartrick 89’


After a goalless first half Porthmadog clicked into action in the second period and three goals in a three minute spell midway through the half settled the game in their favour. Josh Hartrick added an excellent fourth just before the end, netting his first since joining at the start of the season. Port dominated possession throughout the 90 minutes and skipper Richard Harvey did not have a single worthwhile shot to deal with throughout. Craig Papirnyk’s substitutions once again had a decisive influence on the game.

Port could have taken the lead after two minutes when Josh Stadnicki’s skier reached Dave Edwards on the left of the box. He controlled and turned well but fired into the side netting. Rhyd almost responded with a goal in their first and only attack of the half. Andy Watkin’s free kick to the back post was met by the tall figure of Lucas Cruz whose free header flew over the bar. Port then settled into a passing grove and in the ninth minutes an excellent run from Gwydion Ifan down the right resulted in a low cross, screaming for someone to apply the finishing touch. Though they retained possession for long periods, Port’s slow rather deliberate build up played into the visitors’ hands. They were able to pack their defensive area and were by and large able to protect keeper Andrew Ruscoe who did not have too many serious saves to make. Midway through the half another excellent run from Gwydion Ifan set up Iwan Lewis for a shot which Ruscoe saved comfortably. Ten minutes before the interval a good cross field pass found Eilir Edwards wide on the left. He turned well inside his marker but fired across the face of goal and wide. There was one more threat before the interval but Ruscoe gathered a well struck Dave Edwards effort at the second attempt. Half time was reached with the score at 0-0 which pleased Rhyd who survived despite all Port’s possession. In the 34th minute Port lost the services of central defender Josh Stadnicki with a hamstring pull but the strength of the squad came into play with Gruff Williams stepping up and putting in a good performance.

From the start of the second period it was clear that Port were going to up the pace. A good through ball from Dilan Lomas found Dave Edwards whose shot was turned round the post for a corner. Gwydion Ifan then rattled the crossbar with a cracker from 18 yards but when Dave Edwards applied a finishing touch to the rebound but was ruled offside. The goal was on its way and minutes after his introduction from the bench Cai Jones combined well with Stuart Rogers down the right before crossing for Iwan Lewis who found space in the box to score from close range. Two minutes later and Josh Davies netted his eighth goal of the season with the cross this time coming from the left with Davies controlling well and finishing from close in. The decisive third came in a further minute with influential sub Cai Jones, this time netting himself, whipping an excellent shot from 16 yards just inside Ruscoe’s far post. Jones, with an excellent through ball next put Josh Banks in on goal but the shot went the wrong side of the upright. In between goal one and two Josh Hartrick was introduced and his strong energetic runs caused alarm in the Rhyd defence. Three times in quick succession he had the defence reeling. First rising well for a header and this was followed by a powerful shot well saved by Ruscoe. But in the 89th minute he was not to be denied, racing through from midfield and finishing with a well placed shot with the side of his foot. The closest Rhyd came to scoring while all this was going on came when a good angled pass found Ryan Williams whose near post shot was comfortably saved by Richard Harvey.

Port remain in second place after today’s game and they continue a run which has brought them 19 points from the last 21 on offer.

PORTHMADOG: Richard Harvey, Gwydion Ifan, Josh Banks, Dilan Lomas, Josh Stadnicki (Gruff Williams 34’), Iddon Price, Iwan Lewis, Stuart Rogers (Josh Hartrick 67’), Josh Davies, Dave Edwards (Cai Jones 60’), Eilir Edwards. Unused sub: Craig Papirnyk.

RHYDYMWYN: ndrew Ruscoe, Harry Murray, Jack Roberts, Adam Bailey, Rich Griffiths, Paul Johnson, Jack Mackie, Andy Watkin, Lucas Cruz, Lee Jones, Ryan Williams. Subs: Jake Reilly, Josh Jones, Scott Williams.

Referee: Aled Jones (Lampeter) Attendance:162.

Huws Gray Alliance -Saturday, 18 October 2014

Llandrindod F.C............... 1
Johnny Williams 29’(p)

CPD Porthmadog........... 2
Stuart Rogers 48’
Josh Davies 73’

Port were made to work hard to beat a determined Llandrindod today. All credit to the home side who made life difficult with a hard working team performance closing down quickly in midfield and breaking quickly to pressurise the Port defence especially in the opening half when playing down the slope. Llandrindod held a goal advantage at the interval but it was Port who dominated the second period. A strong rearguard action meant, however, that it was the 73rd minute before Port eventually took the lead for the first time and it was that Josh Davies goal that proved to be the winner.

Port were the first to threaten after 8 minutes when Dilan Lomas broke down the left and found Iwan Lewis on the edge of the box with an accurate low cross. The shot was well struck but went narrowly the wrong side of the post. A neat Cai Jones chip then opened things up for Josh Banks but keeper Prosser was out well to diving at his feet. But the home side looked far from no hopers as they closed down quickly and threatened on the break. They won a corner after 18 minutes and it required a Ceri James header off the line to relieve pressure. They continued to build up a good head of steam which eventually led to Gwydion Ifan conceding a penalty bringing down Layton as he threatened the Port goal. Johnny Williams took the spot kick with an emphatic shot into Richard Harvey’s left hand corner. Port now pushed forward looking for an early equaliser. Iwan Lewis crossed into the goalmouth but Cai Jones failed to get the ball out of his feet and Prosser saved. Eilir Edwards then broke free down the left but his well struck angled shot was well saved by the excellent Joe Prosser at the expense of a corner. Just before the interval Josh Banks and Eilir Edwards combined well down the left but a there was no final touch to the cross into the goalmouth. Half-time was reached with the home side ahead on the back of a determined team performance.

From the off in the second half Port pushed forward down the slope and it took sub Stuart Rogers just three minutes, following his introduction,to score his first goal for the club. An incisive Port move down the left resulted in Iwan Lewis’s low cross finding Rogers, who stole in at the near post to level the scores. Shortly after, a Ceri James’ free kick found Josh Stadnicki at the back post but the header was narrowly wide. Port continued to dominate with both Ceri James and Iwan Lewis finding increasing space in midfield. Josh Stadnicki was unlucky when a strong downward header at a corner took a bounce over the bar. Past the hour mark and Prosser was again in action saving a well struck Ceri James free kick and the same player forced the keeper to tip over the bar. But with Port still looking for a goal to move ahead, the home side showed that they could still pose a threat and good work by Williams down the right put in Bethell whose well struck shot was only narrowly off target. Port hit back with a diving header from Josh Davies and in the 73rd minute the same player put Port in front for the first time. Gwydion Ifan got in behind the defence down the right and when he crossed low to the near post, Josh Davies scored his 7th of the season with a really good finish. Rob Nicholls responded with a good break but had his shot blocked for a corner. Port now consolidated and, though Dave Edwards drew another good save from Prosser, it was more a case of keeping strong for the three points. Llandrindod plugged away to the end and had an added time opportunity but Richard Powell sliced his shot wide.

By no means an easy win but, though not at their best, Port battled away to collect three valuable points.

PORTHMADOG: Richard Harvey, Gwydion Ifan, Josh Banks, Ceri James, Dilan Lomas, Josh Stadnicki, Iddon Price (Stuart Rogers 46), Iwan Lewis, Cai Jones, Josh Davies (Dave Edwards 76’), Eilir Edwards. Unused subs: Josh Hartrick, Craig Papirnyk. Yellow: Dilan Lomas 87, Josh Stadnicki 90’.

LLANDRINDOD: Joe Prosser, Daryl Nicholls, Corin Jones, Chris Murphy, Mike Watkins, Joel Layton (Gareth Jones 87), Rob Nicholls, Ben Jones (Stuart Williams 68), Richard Powell Tom Bethell, Johnny Williams. Unused sub: Ashley Jones. Yellow: Daryl Nicholls 27’.

Referee: Martin Williams (Johnstown). Attendance: 82

Welsh Cup Round One -Saturday, 4 October 2014

Caernarfon Town.......... 4
Lee McCardle 16’ (p)
Darren Thomas 62’, 90(+2)
Dilan Lomas 68’(og)

CPD Porthmadog........... 0

There was to be no repeat of last season’s Welsh Cup win at the Oval as Caernarfon gained a deserved victory. At the interval Caernarfon were ahead thanks to a McCardle penalty. Then two goals midway through the second half settled it in the home side’s favour. But it was a case of results hinging on small matters as the referee waved play on when Josh Banks had clearly been fouled and Caernarfon broke away with a slick move to score. After this, with Port chasing the game, the pace and quality of Darren Thomas, Ywain Gwynedd and Jamie McDaid was used to good effect hitting Port on the break.

Port got off to an excellent start with excellent link up play from Cai Jones turning his marker and placing a pass perfectly into the run of Josh Davies down the right. The forward then cut inside for a clear shooting chance which was beaten away by Pritchard at his near post. Caernarfon also had an early opportunity when Danny Murphy rose at the back post to meet Nathan Craig’s corner and Richard Harvey was at full stretch to tip it over the bar. The home side went ahead in the 16th minute when Richard Harvey went up for a high ball in a crowded box but his path blocked and failed to gather and when went down was adjudged to have brought down Carl Owen in the melee which followed. Lee McCardle converted the penalty with a confident shot. Port responded to the setback with a good build up putting Josh Banks in behind the defence but the shot took a deflection for a corner. Play was now end to end but with Caernarfon enjoying the territorial advantage and closing down well in midfield. Lee McCardle struck a powerful free kick from out on the right which had Richard Harvey stretching to save at the expense of a corner. Jamie McDaid for the home side had a good opportunity when he struck on the break but fired across goal and wide. Just before the interval Caernarfon came even closer when Carl Owen thundered a shot against the post and followed it up with another shot which needed a good save from Harvey. Port also had their moments in the opening half thanks to some excellent build up play. A good angled ball from Eilir Edwards put Josh Davies in on goal but the power on the shot took it over the bar. A good Port break involving an exchange of passes between Stuart Rogers and Dilan Lomas could have produced a goal when Rogers’ low cross into the 6 yd box just needed a final touch. Half-time arrived with the penalty separating the two teams.

Port opened the second period brightly penning the home side back into their own half but Caernarfon defended well and restricted the chances to a header from Dilan Lomas over the bar at a 56th minute corner. Then just past the hour mark the balance of the game changed. With Josh Banks having been brought down and Port expecting a whistle Caernarfon took full advantage launching an attack down the left with the ball passed inside to Ywain Gwynedd who made a quick switch to Darren Thomas whose clinical finish doubled the home advantage. Port were now chasing the game and left open to counter attacks which were tailor made for Caernarfon. A third goal came in the 68th minute when Dilan Lomas’s attempted clearance of Jamie McDaid’s low cross ended up in his own net. It was all but over now though Port kept plugging away and their best chance of a consolation came when Eilir Edwards, at the near post, flicked Iwan Lewis’ low cross goalwards but Pritchard got a hand to it. Gruff Williams also fired a 25 yarder which was not too far off target and Cai Jones touched a deep cross narrowly wide. But Caernarfon had several opportunities to increase their lead. Darren Thomas had a low shot kept out by an excellent one handed Harvey save and the keeper also denied the same player in a one on one situation. Late on Lee McCardle fired wide when well place but in added time Caernarfon added a fourth. Sub Chris Williams crossed for Darren Thomas to score his second with a first time effort from 12 yards.

Back to league action in a fortnight at Llandrindod and best of luck to Caernarfon in the next round.

PORTHMADOG: Richard Harvey, Gwydion Ifan (Josh Hartrick 46’), Josh Banks, Dilan Lomas, Josh Stadnicki, Gruff Williams, Iwan Lewis, Stuart Rogers (Dave Edwards 70), Cai Jones, Josh Davies, Eilir Edwards. Unused sub: Craig Papirnyk. Yellow: Richard Harvey 16’.

CAERNARFON: Paul Pritchard, Lee McCardle, Nathan Craig, Gareth Edwards, Grahame Austin, Danny Murphy, Kevin Roberts, Matty Hurdman, Carl Owen, Darren Thomas, Jamie McDaid. Subs used: Ywain Gwynedd, Chris Williams, Steve Kehoe. Unused: Moses Barnett. Yellow: Danny Murphy 37’, Darren Thomas 41’.

Referee: Steve Hughes (Connah’s Quay)

Huws Gray Alliance -Friday, 26 September 2014

Denbigh Town............. 1
Warren Duckett 31’

CPD Porthmadog........... 4
Iwan Lewis 16’, 60’, 90’
Josh Davies 65’

A magnificent Port team performance, particularly in the second half, proved too much for a Denbigh team who have made such an impact following their promotion from the Welsh Alliance. A top quality hat trick from star performer Iwan Lewis, together with a super strike from Josh Davies, put Port out of sight in this top six clash. Our challenge at the top is definitely mounting.

It was a great night for football on a superb Central Park surface as both sides got stuck in from the off in a game which began at a fast and furious pace. Port controlled much of the early possession without really creating an opportunity. Denbigh forced the first corner after ten minutes and 15 minutes had elapsed before the first real shot, when Stuart Rogers’s well struck effort from distance went the wrong side of the post. A minute later and Iwan Lewis had opened the scoring for Port with a well taken goal. Winning the ball on the edge of the box he pushed into the area and fired a well placed shot wide of the advancing Mike Jones. Four minutes later Denbigh could have levelled the scores when a long ball from the back was allowed to bounce out of control falling for Lee Davey but, with only Richard Harvey to beat, fired wide. Play then became rather scrappy with neither side gaining the ascendancy. The main threat from the home side came from long high balls from the back. Then just past the half hour mark Denbigh levelled the scores when a cross from the left appeared to take a high bounce over Richard Harvey leaving Warren Duckett with the simplest of tap ins. Port responded with a scorching Eilir Edwards shot from 25 yards which flew past the post. Half time came with the home side the happier going in still on level terms.

From the start of the second half it was clear that Port had been reminded to play the ball on the excellent surface and to get their passing game going. Ceri James operating from deep, just behind Iwan Lewis and Eilir Edwards, who together were now controlling the centre of the park and it was soon only a matter of time before the goal arrived for the visitors. Iwan Lewis had a shot turned for a corner on 52 minutes and the same player met an Eilir Edwards cross only to head over the bar. The pressure was mounting and on the hour mark the goal arrived. The neatest of flicks from Josh Davies sent Iwan Lewis haring in on goal to finish off from close range. Five more minutes and a super Port move started with Ceri James in his own half, followed by a series of one touch passes resulting in a final ball through pass by Steve Rogers. Josh Davies finished the move off with a scorcher from 16 yards which flew high and handsome into the roof of the net - and against his former club. While all this was going on Denbigh posed few threats and there was just a shot from Lee Davey straight at Richard Harvey of note. Port continued to spray passes around with Gwydion Ifan, whose good defensive performance in the opening half now gave way to a strong performance going forward. Full back partner Josh Banks then broke to the by-line and Mike Jones blocked well at his near post. Eilir Edwards followed with another cracker which went narrowly wide. The nearest Denbigh came to striking back came when Pierce found Swarbrick in the box but the volley went well wide and shortly after Lee Davey tried one from 18 yards but again wide of the post. The grand finale belonged to Port and again Iwan Lewis took centre stage lifting a superb 25 yard lob beyond the reach of Mike Jones, for a moment to crown a great performance and an outstanding victory.

A great night for the travelling support and the unbeaten run stretches to five games. For the moment they are in second spot behind Llandudno on goal difference. A good win and another quality performance.

PORTHMADOG: Richard Harvey, Gwydion Ifan, Josh Banks, Ceri James (Gruff Williams 77), Dilan Lomas, Josh Stadnicki, Iwan Lewis, Stuart Rogers, Cai Jones (Dave Edwards 83)), Josh Davies (Josh Hartrick 87), Eilir Edwards. Unused sub: Craig Papirnyk. Yellow: Ceri James 71’, Cai Jones 82’.

DENBIGH: Mike Jones, Simon Smith, Andrew Stockton, Max Peate, Nathan Peate (Owain Roberts 88), Dave MacIntyre, Lee Davey, Warren Duckett, Andrew Swarbrick, Kristian Pierce, Carl Murray (Mark Roberts 87). Unused subs: Liam Jones Todd Miles, James Etherington. Yellow: K Pierce 39, A Stockton 42, Max Peate 63.

Referee: Tomos Roberts. Attendance: 205

Huws Gray Cup Round One -Saturday, 20 September 2014

CPD Porthmadog... 1
Josh Davies 64’
Guilsfield FC........... 2
Rhydian Morris 17’
Graham McGill 44’

Port continued their poor showing in the Huws Gray Cup competition as they went out in the first round for the third successive season. Guilsfield went two up before the interval and though Port raised their game in the second half to reduce the arrears through Josh Davies but late pressure failed to conjure an equaliser.

Port had a clear opportunity to go ahead just three minutes into the game when Josh Hartrick, following a good build-up, found Dave Edwards well placed in the box 12 yards out but keeper Littleford saved rather too easily. Port continued to enjoy the greater possession pushing the visitors back into defensive positions. Three efforts in quick succession from Josh Stadnicki firing over the bar, Eilir Edwards having his shot turned round the post and Gruff Williams his overhead kick saved. A few minutes on and Dilan Lomas’s glancing header flew wide while Josh Hartrick met a good Gwydion Ifan cross but the header failed to hit the target. Despite the early pressure it was the visitors who found themselves ahead with virtually their first shot on target. Rhydian Morris fired a speculative shot from 18 yards out and it surprised everyone when Richard Harvey was beaten at his near post. Play then became very scrappy with neither side able to establish control in midfield and passing in general lacked accuracy. Josh Hartrick broke through the middle but fired wide and later in the half Gruff Williams cut across field forcing keeper Littleford to push the shot over the bar. Then on half time Guilsfield extended their lead. A good move down the Guils left followed by a cross into the box which found Graham McGill who was allowed time to control and poke it past Richard Harvey. Guils went in two up in a rather undistinguished opening half.

Port introduced Iwan Lewis at the start of the second half and his presence had an early impact when he put Josh Hartrick through but the shot went over the bar. Soon after there was another good run from Hartrick, cutting inside from the right but sending his well struck shot into the side netting. Port continued to dominate possession with Iwan Lewis now controlling play in midfield but the visitors got plenty of bodies behind the ball frustrating attempts to create space in the box. Littleford pushed away an Iwan Lewis cracker before sub Josh Davies finally made a breakthrough after 64 minutes. Making ground from midfield his well struck shot from 18 yards took a deflection leaving keeper helpless as the ball found the corner of the net. Little was seen now of Guilsfield in attack as they relied on trying to free Danny Barton and Rhydian Morris up front. The nearest they came was when McGill met Cathrall’s free kick but the header went straight to Richard Harvey. To the end the Guils continued to frustrate Port’s efforts. Dave Edwards squared for Iwan Lewis whose shot went over the bar and the same was the case when Josh Davies was put through by Lewis. It took a good Littleford save to keep out Josh Davies who turned well in the box. Referee Gareth Wyn Jones took centre stage in the closing stages dispatching Guilsfield’s Jack Richards after two yellows in the space of a minute and followed this by rejecting Port appeals for a penalty when Cai Jones was brought down in the box for what looked a cast iron penalty. But Guilsfield held out to book their passage into Round Two.

Not a great afternoon for Port and not a great game for supporters who have been spoiled this season by the quality of football served up. Let’s hope it’s out of the system now before Friday evening’s league match at Denbigh.

PORTHMDOG: Richard Harvey, Gwydion Ifan, Josh Banks, Dilan Lomas, Josh Stadnicki, Gruff J Williams (Iwan Lewis 46’), Stuart Rogers, Eilir Edwards, Cai Jones, Dave Edwards, Josh Hartrick (Josh Davies 59’). Unused sub: Craig Papirnyk. Yellow: Josh Stadnicki 30’, Eilir Edwards 32’.

GUILSFIELD: Dave Littleford, Callum Bromley, Jack Richards, Chris Cathrall, Robbie James (Dylan Ellis 67’), James O’Reilly, Graham McGill, Sean Jones, Danny Barton, Rhydian Morris, Mark Davies (Mike Parry 89’). Unused subs: Andrew Ford, Josh Dyson. Yello: Jack Richards 84,85 (red), Bromley 54’, Barton 85’.

Referee: Gareth Wyn Jones. Attendance: 145.


Cysylltwch ‚ ni / Contact us